|THE DIAGNOSTIC CENTRE|
Three separate centres - one at each branch of Tamana - are run by a multi - disciplinary team which consists of the social worker, psychiatrist, clinical Psychologists, counselor, special educator, speech therapist, occupational therapist and the physiotherapist.
The services provided are :-
Procedure for assessments at Diagnostic centres - Visit admissions office at Nai Disha, C-10/8 Vasant Vihar and register your child. You will get an on the spot appointment for diagnostics.
- Early developmental assessment of infants and toddlers.
- Intellectual assessment of children from 2 to 18 years.
- Hearing, speech and language assessments.
- Assessments of communication abilities of people with autism.
- Functional and academic skills assessment.
- Individual program planning according to each child's abilities and potentials.
- Parental counselling and guidance.
- Outreach and home based programs for outstation and distantly located children.
- Behaviour modification guidance to parents and caregivers.
CENTRE 1: FOR DETECTION AND DIAGNOSIS OF AUTISM
School of Hope, CPWD Complex
Near Chinmaya Vidyalaya Vasant Vihar,
Timings: 10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Ms. Reena Bhattacharya - Head of Department
OT: Mr. Bhour Singh
Speech Therapist: Mr. Viswajit and Mr. Kanishka Kumar
PT: Ms. Imita Choudhury and Ms. Abhiruchi Singhai
CENTRE 2 : FOR DETECTION AND DIAGNOSIS OF INTELLECTUAL IMPAIRMENTS AND MULTIPLE DISABILITY
Tamana Special School,
D-6 street Vasant Vihar,
New Delhi - 110057
Timings: 10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Monday to Friday
Psychologist: Position Vacant
PT: Mr. Rakesh Kumar
OT: Ms. Himani Gupta
Speech Therapist: Ms. Neeti Sharma and Mr Shiv Nandan
CENTRE 3 : FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSESSMENTS OF YOUNG ADULTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
Nai Disha, C-10/8 Vasant Vihar, New Delhi
Timings: 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Monday to Friday
Psychologist: Ms. Adite Gupta
PT: Ms Deepa Aggarwal and Ms Mitika Khurana
Speech Therapist: Rajni Parmar and Mr Bhupesh Papne