Since its inception Tamana has touched the lives of thousand of special needs individuals. Tamana's rehabilitative services have been availed by special needs children from all over India and all socio-economic backgrounds. Children from economically deprived sections of society are provided services free of cost. To enable Tamana to continue to expand its programmes of special education, therapeutic interventions and vocational training for the special needs whose number is still large in and around the city and much larger in the villages and other parts of the country, it is humbly requested to kindly donate generously for the noble cause.
Note1 - Donations/contributions are accepted in Indian as well as in foreign currency by cheque /cash on our given address. Contributions in foreign currency can be remitted by wire transfer through State Bank Of India, R.K. Puram, New Delhi, A/c No.10932790255, A/C Name "Tamana" SWIFT code SBIN0001076.
Note 2 - Donations are exempted under section 80-G of the income tax act 1961 vide LR.NO.DIT(E)/2007-2008/T-149/1907 dated 19/09/2007 from 01.04.2007 to 31.03.2010. This exemption does not apply to foreign contributions.
Donations in Kind
Tamana also accepts donation in kind. As per requirement in the Tamana schools, Patrons can sponsor -
Patrons wishing to make donations in kind can contact Director, Tamana at (email@example.com) or 011-26148269 / 011-26151587.
- School Furniture like chairs, tables, cupboards, blackboards
- Equipments and appliances for occupational therapy, physiotherapy and gymnasium.
- Sports equipment
- Computers and Laptops
- School stationery which includes paper rims, pens, pencils, crayons, paints chart paper etc.
- Linen, food material for hostel
- Office equipment like photocopies, fax machine, computer (new and old one in usable conditions)
- Printing of office stationery, newsletter, brochures
- Books / Journals
- Psychological Tests