|FIRST STEP EARLY INTERVENTION CENTER|
The Early Intervention Center(EIC) at Tamana has in its team the occupational therapist, physiotherapist, psychologist, speech therapist, and special educators.
EIC at the School of Hope is specially designed to provide services to children from birth to 3 years of age who have a developmental delay, or are considered to be environmentally or biologically at risk.
Early intervention is aimed at :
Services Provided at the EIC are:
- Accelerating the rate of development of the child.
- Acquisition of new behaviour skills.
- Increase the child's level of independence.
- Early detection and prevention of secondary handicaps.
- Minimize effect of handicapping condition.
- Parent and family counselling.
Timings: 9.30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Diagnosis and assessment
- Occupational therapy
- Psychological Services
- Speech and language therapy
School of Hope,
Near Chinmaya Vidyalaya Vasant Vihar,
New Delhi. Tel: 26143843/26153474
Contact Person: Ms Usha Varma, Principal, Autism Centre School of Hope
Team at Early Intervention Centre:
Special Educators - Ritu Saini and Seema Wadhwa
Psychologist - Ms. Reena Bhatacharya
Speech Therapist - Mr. Viswajit
O.T. - Harmeet Kaur
P.T. - Imita Choudhury
ABA Specialist - Sonal