|ACHIEVEMENTS OF of STUDENTS|
In a step towards economic rehabilitation, nine students of Nai Disha and one student of Tamana Special School have been selected as interns for different vocations being taught at Tamana schools. In the second half of their day at school they will be placed in different vocational departments as interns and will earn a stipend of Rs. 1000 per month.
The selected trainees are -
10 th Feb 2011
- Sonu - Bakery Assistant
- Anjali - Asst. Canteen In-charge
- Sharad Dang - Cleanliness in-charge at Nai Disha
- Kustubh - Asst. File making Unit
- Saumya Gupta - Asst. to teacher at Tamana Special School
- Arti Laul - Asst. to Bakery Instructor
- Ruhi Ansari - Asst. in Stitching Unit
- Tej Kiran- Assistant in stitching unit
- Arsh Khanna- Sales person - Bakery
- Ms Tanya Soni - Assistant to teacher at Tamana Special School
5 students of Tamana Special School - Farha Khan, Poornima Doomra, Tanya Soni, Meenal Pathania, Tushar Bhatia - participated in the Yoga competition at SAHAN School (New Delhi) and won bronze medals.